Hmmmmm....

So I'm sitting  laying here in bed...thinking about how much I don't feel like blogging right. I kinda waited till the last minute to get this done and so here I am...just typing to get 600 words. Instead of blogging a little bit here and there, I thought (keyword= thought) that it wasn't going to be this difficult to come up with a topic to write about. Yeah, I was wrong. My mind is completely on other things right now. Such as, I just went shopping and got some really cute things. (can't wait to wear them). My mom usually doesn't take me out shopping very often, but tomorrow I have a date ^_^. Yes, I'm kind of excited. These are things I would rather worry about than this blog right now:
  • what I'm going to wear
  • how I'm going to wear my hair
  • up or down.
  • Or half up, half down.
  • Curled or straight.
OK, so off that. I just watched the VMA's today. I'm a little late but i haven't really had time for TV lately. Lady Gaga is still awesome. I mean she comes dressed like a man, and acts the part with perfection. I will have to admit I could have cared less about her until the VMA's this year. I think she's awesome for that. Low key though. Chris Brown's performance....AMAZING. His performance was like a timeline of dances going back to the past moves to what people are doing nowadays, ending with his hit Beautiful People. If you haven't heard that song yet, you need to. RIGHT NOW! (below). It made me view people in a more positive way then just judging them from their appearance. I will admit that I have done that before. Who hasn't though? However, I will always be a CBreezy fan for life! Although I don't agree with what he did to Rhianna, that is never okay. That's a whole other post though, so I'm not even going to get into that right now. Another thing that stood out to me with this years VMA's, was the tribute to Britney Spears. It really was amazing. I didn't realize how much of an influence she's had on the music industry. I've been listening to her for as long as I can remember and she's still at the top, like ten years later! Much respect to her.  But anyways...I just thought of a topic to write about so I'm going to make another post!

2 comments:

  1. I love this. I would much rather think about all those things you just listed instead of blogging. Good luck on your date, and figuring out all of the above!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on wanting to do all those things instead of blogging.

    ReplyDelete